AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Mafia 18 - Mafia Victory!

Tired of AWBW? Take a break and play various competitions here!

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Mafia 18 - Day 2

Postby funwes » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Heartless is just claiming professor to save himself. I wasn't sure I wanted to speak up, but better to kill a confirmed mafia than more random voting. Don't know what else to tell you all other than that :|
Code: Select all
Mr--Clean> that moment when you put something in your mouth and you have NO idea what it is and spit it out

Code: Select all
Walker> i was innocent once
Walker> then loli came along
funwes
CO
CO

Postby Mort_Kawasaki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Wow, Nyvelion trying to manipulate a civilian into protecting a mafia. And then the other mafia member, who claims to be the professor, can say "I checked another mafia meber and I can assure you that he isn't by any means mafia" (sarcasm FTW) just like he did with nyvelion. How convienient!
On a side note, I think the protector should protect funwes.
Someone set you up the black bomb!
All your base are belong to me.
Mort_Kawasaki
Recon
Recon

Postby DuelStriker » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Certain lazy people need to vote

Day phase is ending tonight, if you don't vote you get a self-vote
READ the Grand Battle #2 today! You know you want to read it!
--
JOIN SKIES OF ARCADIA MAFIA ALREADY DAMMIT
---
22:38 airob: a f** would be anyone who calls me mexican
DuelStriker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Heartless » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 pm

lol

Because you said that the protector should protect a civilian rather than you, while you claim to be the professor,

protector should cover her if I get killed today cause of retards gobing up a claim in a no reveal game.

way to go bro.

Wow, Nyvelion trying to manipulate a civilian into protecting a mafia. And then the other mafia member, who claims to be the professor, can say "I checked another mafia meber and I can assure you that he isn't by any means mafia" (sarcasm FTW) just like he did with nyvelion. How convienient!

congratulations, you just pointed out a strategy that absolutely everyone is aware off and that I'd I have to be stupider than you to try to pull off.
Heartless
Md. Tank
Md. Tank

Postby nerd-boy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm

THE PLOT THICKENS

One of either funwes or Heartless is definitely mafia. Since Heartless throwing nyv under the bus would be stupid but not above him, I'd say that it's likely that they're not mafia. That said, it's a no-reveal game, so who can say!

Mort's probably not mafia though because pointing out the obvious strategy isn't what mafia do, even if they're being obviously mafia

I vote nerd-boy because chaotic neutrality is fun!
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby nyvelion » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Excellent, this is getting interesting.

I believe Heartless is the true professor... even though I'd have preferred if he made someone else the #1 mafia target for Night 2 given that he'll probably get protection now.

I'm voting for funwes because I believe the mafia is trying to pretend to have the professor role to take advantage of the interesting situation we have here with roles not being revealed and defend Cereal Killer with less suspicion or at least flush out the professor, who just happened to be the accused.

Unless the remaining civs expect to be right the next 3 days in a row, we need to take out funwes and possibly Cereal Killer now, it'll be too late if you take out Heartless now and let the only proven alive citizen, me, get mafia killed.

Mort_Kawasaki, since it would be far too dumb for the third mafia member to reveal themselves by immediately defending the most likely mafia member like that, I assume you're a citizen too, and should trust us here.
nyvelion
Fighter
Fighter

Postby Cereal Killer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm voting for Heartless Nyvelion's post pretty much convinced me that the two are mafia and that Wes is probably legit. Heartless conveniently comes back with an inno after Wes posts and then suddenly, Nyvelion's utterly convinced that he's correct and bw's? It's too convenient.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby nerd-boy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

CK, since Nyv believes that Heartless is right, all we can say is that they're on the same team.

Nothing else.
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby Cereal Killer » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm

nerd-boy wrote:CK, since Nyv believes that Heartless is right, all we can say is that they're on the same team.

Nothing else.
They shouldn't even be on the same team unless they're mafia is my point. How else would nyv think to vote with heartless, why would she believe him so completely? I just find it kind of convenient that after getting called out that heartless just happens to be the professor and confirms nyvelion as innocent which leads nyvelion to happenstance vote with him. And then I happenstance get accused of being mafia because the maybe professor claimed with a guilty after I was random bw lynched. I mean honestly wouldn't it be in mafia's favor to leave random blind voting around than to claim professor, The whole scenario reeks of illogical fallacy to me honestly, that's why I don't trust either of them.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby nerd-boy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

She would believe him if a) heartless is right or b) they're on the same time

if a) is true, so too is b)

that's my logic at least
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby nyvelion » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Well your post 100% convinced me that Heartless is right and funwes is mafia, so I guess we're even.
nyvelion
Fighter
Fighter

Postby Mr--Clean » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Im voting heartless because I dont see what he has to gain from claiming to be professor aside from saving his own skin.

Of course if the mafia doesnt kill wes within a day or two im voting him next.
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby Heartless » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

well, gg suckers. unless we got really lucky and headphone is mafia or the protector pulls one out of his ass, the citizens just lost this.

if you're still alive protector, then at least cover nyv during the night. I kinda threw her into the lion's den, which I really shouldn't have.

wes you ballsy son of a bitch god damn it :P

edit: or the assassin could kill wes if he's still alive, that would work too lol.
Heartless
Md. Tank
Md. Tank

Re: Mafia 18 - Night 2

Postby DuelStriker » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"Heartless is mafia, I'm sure of it!" funwes shouted to the crowd. nyvelion wasn't convinced, but the others began to throw their accusations at Heartless. "Fools! You really think I'm mafia?" Heartless spat in their faces. Someone in the crowd grabbed him by the neck and blasted him through and through with a laser built into their shoulder and tossed his limp body aside.

Votes for day 2:
Heartless - 4
funwes - 2
nerd-boy - 1 (self vote)
Ruins - 1 (self vote)
airob - 1 (self vote)

Night 2 gogogo

Need PMs for night actions. If you're not using your action then send me a PM saying so. Night phase ends in 48 hours or when I get all necessary PMs.
--
---
DuelStriker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Re: Mafia 18 - Night 2

Postby DuelStriker » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm

The townspeople were still nervous. Mort_Kawasaki locked himself in his lab for the night. "If those bastards come, I'll be ready for 'em," he said. Suddenly a loud crash could be heard. Someone was trying to break down the metal door. Mort cautiously approached the door, gun in hand. Then someone started sawing through the door, creating a large hole. Mort stood and moved to fire through the hole. "Time's up for you," a voice called, and a claw shot through the hole, striking Mort down, leaving him to bleed to death on the floor.

Mort was the mafia kill for night 2.

Day 3 voting starts now!
--
---
DuelStriker
Map Committee
Map Committee

PreviousNext

Return to Competition Central