AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Majora's Mask Mafia Mask Day 7

Tired of AWBW? Take a break and play various competitions here!

Moderator: Forum Mods

Re: Majora's Mask Mafia Day 3

Postby freakyaliendude » Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 am

Mr--Clean wrote:Well freaky if if what everything you says is true and if you are sure about your suspicions about the moon and the skull kid it sounds to me you should call in your ability being day 3 and all. Are you allowed to do that ability as often as you like or is it a one shot deal thing?

Also random you make a good point concerning roux. I did not think of that.

YukiKitsune wrote:freakys ability doesnt look like it does anything other than force a no lynch

Mr--Clean wrote:sounds to me like it stops all night actions, but if thats the case then yeah maybe thats not such a good idea.

Kit is correct. It doesn't stop the night actions of Mafia or anybody else.....just makes the day go a No Lynch. Which is funny to give to me, as I'm a strong supporter of NOT having a No-Lynch day. Seems silly to give the Mafia a free day. But we covered all that on day one.

Secondly, I am only able to do this once.

Mort_Kawasaki wrote:
Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia, Mort. You are Romani, the mischievous young girl who helps run the ranch that shares your name. You get that there's some sort of trouble happening, but it's a bit above your head. You just want to have fun!

Hm. I'm skeptical, but it might be possible. Is, perhaps, the people NOT from Clock considered a neutral? I just woke up (It's 7am!), but are there any other confirmed characters not from Clock town? I can't think of any.....
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
freakyaliendude
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby YukiKitsune » Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 am

the astronomer lives outside of clock town
YukiKitsune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby freakyaliendude » Sat May 12, 2012 9:11 am

YukiKitsune wrote:the astronomer lives outside of clock town

Who is the Astronomer?
freakyaliendude
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby YukiKitsune » Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 am

the dead mafia member.

you meet him on the first playthrough as a deku. his tower is on the outside of clock town but it connected to it underground.
YukiKitsune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby freakyaliendude » Sat May 12, 2012 9:50 am

YukiKitsune wrote:the dead mafia member.

you meet him on the first playthrough as a deku. his tower is on the outside of clock town but it connected to it underground.

Ah, that's right.

So...I don't remember anything about the Astronomer from the game. Was he "in" the town? Or outside of it?

You said in a previous post he lives outside, but how far outside?
freakyaliendude
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby YukiKitsune » Sat May 12, 2012 10:37 am

YukiKitsune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cereal Killer » Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 am

Alright cool, this is going fairly well so far, though we could use a couple of more claims. As for rand, I don't at all get your argument. The town would have an extremely hard time winning this if we didn't try to guess things based on the game. After all, that's the /only/ lead the town has, besides voting orders. And it's pretty obvious Autumn killed Walker and Nyvelion, she thought they were both suspicious those days and she was the vigilante. I'm not saying it's impossible mafia gets two kills a night, but it seems awfully coincidental that the people autumn thought were suspicious got cut down those days before, when her role is link.

I'm not too sure whether Freaky is mafia or not, but if he is mafia, we've probably already lost, what with Mort giving him milk and all. Either way if Freaky's power is real, we can't afford to vote him today as it's just a waste of a vote. So if Mort really did give him milk, someone else must be the skull kid, Mort being Romani wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.

So now we wait on mute, airob, nerd-boy, and rand to claim.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby nerd-boy » Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Well, okay, if you insist. I do have votes on me so there's no reason for me not to do this:

Welcome to Majora's Mask Mafia, Nerd Boh. You are the Postman, a reliable public servant and loyal defender of the town. The preparations for the Festival of Time have turned into something far more dire, and the town needs your help!

You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities.

oh man and I totally just saw that Glen typo'd my name too :(
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby Mr--Clean » Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Im guessing that above is not copy and paste
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby nerd-boy » Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Except that it is. Glen likes messing with my username too much...I would spell my name correctly by making this up.

Also I've never played MM before...I would not be able to fake a role. If I were going to make up a role, I'd've just taken Clock Town Guard, as it's clear that there are multiple of those and there's already been an established text for that.

My true mask is the Postman's Hat, by the way.
Glenstorm: .... I like 7-up better Sprite is bubbles and taste while 7-up is better bubbles and better taste and then u have the cherry 7up
nerd-boy
CO
CO

Postby Cereal Killer » Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh yeah and a message to mafia while we're roleclaiming. I fully suspect the bomb shop owner to lie, but if you could try to make it obvious somehow that you're not the Skull Kid. It's in both our mutual interests to kill the Skull Kid before the end of the third night, seeing as the skull kid's objective is y'know to destroy the whole world (which I believe does not have a place for anyone but the skull kid.) AKA you lose too if we don't find him by tonight, so help out.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Postby freakyaliendude » Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 pm

I'm guessing (just guessing) that, even if there is a skull kid, we don't all lose just by not finding him on the third day.

There is a chance he will have a separate win condition....but really, what do I care? As long as I win in the end, I don't care how many other factions win in the process.

For what it's worth, I fully believe that Glen did mess with NB's name. I won't comment on his claim, and who knows about that....but Glen's takes endless amusement in screwing with people's names.
freakyaliendude
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mr--Clean » Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah I kind of doubt its auto game over just for letting a guy live for a few days. Maybe something bad will happen but no way would the game just suddenly be over. If that happened I think we would all agree to lynch glensy.
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

Postby YukiKitsune » Sun May 13, 2012 1:05 am

Something like the moon falling down and destroying termina?
YukiKitsune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mr--Clean » Sun May 13, 2012 1:12 am

As long as its termina and not clock town im cool with it :wink:

but in seriousness point taken. :? But even then I still find it hard to believe the game will just end just because we didnt lynch some dude

unvote:NB Vote:mort

Id like some more info out of him and since no one else is counter claiming post man I got to admit NB seams innocent for now, even though I was pretty convinced he was definitely mafia
Mr--Clean
Artillery
Artillery

PreviousNext

Return to Competition Central