AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

IC Scene 1: St. Mary's Hospital

The second attempt at a Call of Cthulhu RPG Campaign

Moderators: freakyaliendude, Glenstorm, Forum Mods

Re: IC Scene 1: St. Mary's Hospital

Postby Glenstorm » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

Tossing the journal back into the box, Vanessa glances at Alfred. There doesn't appear to be anything of much importance here, and we really should hurry... I'd like to finish this so we can put his mind at ease. Will the rest of you be accompanying us? Truly noticing the others for the first time she adds I, ah, am sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Vanessa Burg.

I'm not sure how legal documents were done back in those days; is Rupert's name on the deed, or does having the deed give us legal carte blanche to do whatever we like with the property?

Edit: Requested law roll!
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2915243/
I failed.
Glenstorm
CO
CO

DoR Friend Code: 081728 - 768873

Postby amarriner » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Lily frowns a bit at what Vanessa says. Hmm, I'm not so sure rushing into things is the best idea. In my experience it's best to know your opponent before crashing headlong into him. I'm Lily, by the way. Nice you meet you.

There are no named persons on the deed. I just lists a parcel in Ross's Corners with some lattitude and longitude coordinates. Make a Law roll for your other question. :)
The detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods -- the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YukiKitsune » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 pm

This is Alice Arcuri. And I am her maid, Melissa Ellis.It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
YukiKitsune
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Autumn Storm » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 am

Alice gave a small curtsy and nodded her head. She ripped off a small piece of paper out of her pad after a quick flurry of writing. [This is beginning to sounds interesting. Melissa and I will gladly accompany you for this man's wishes.] It wasn't every day that one got to experience the dealings with the supernatural.
Autumn Storm
CO
CO

Postby amarriner » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Dr. Danford comes out of room 315. As the door swings shut, Agness can be seen briefly. She's kneeling next to Rupert's bed, weeping. I'm sorry, we did everything we could. Mr. Merriweather is dead. He lingers only very shortly and then continues on down the hallway.
The detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods -- the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Glenstorm » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 am

After the message from Dr. Danford, Vanessa curtly responds to Lily Yes nice to meet you. If you think that's what should be done, I'm fine with that. Do your research and meet me at the farmhouse this time tomorrow. Speaking to the others, she adds It was nice meeting you all. Good-day. then promptly turns and leaves, happy for the excuse to spend a little time alone.
Glenstorm
CO
CO

DoR Friend Code: 081728 - 768873

Postby Wrathleader » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 pm

After listening to Dr. Danford, Alfred says, I will be heading to the local university library to research the Egyptian hieroglyphics and the lost continent of Mu. Anybody is welcome to join me if they are interested.
thougar wrote:
...how the hell did you find my msn?! :shock:

EDI:T... oh wait, the button :?
Wrathleader
B-Copter
B-Copter

Postby Mcluvin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm

8====D
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Walker » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

Well-played.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Cereal Killer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 am

And then R. Kelly burst into the room with an 11 year old girl and announced this to all the characters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxm0A5LHF08
Then he proceeded to piss all over the girl in the name of Cthulhu. Your move other heroes.
Cereal Killer
CO
CO

Location: Taking a temporary vacation from hell to go to college

Previous

Return to Call of Cthulhu Campaign - Miskatonic Valley