AW/FE by Web

AWBW/FEBW Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Leaving Leagues

Discussion about AWBW Leagues goes here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Leaving Leagues

Postby Mcluvin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

So is there anyway to leave the leagues other than being a troll and letting yourself get booted? I'd like to leave a few of them, so I can focus on having a few good games rather than a bunch of crappy ones with good ones interspersed.
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Snack » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Find the leagues you want to drop out of, then find your name on the league scoreboard. Next to your name/stats/rating should be a button labeled "[Drop Out]". Clicking that and confirming will take out out of the league but the current game you are in will still go on until the end.
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mcluvin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks!
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Mcluvin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Alright I went back and looked for the drop-out button but couldn't find it anywhere. Did you mean that it was in the same area as the Current game button?
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Walker » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 pm

No that's not right. If you have a game going, the drop out button doesn't appear, it only appears when you have no games going. What you should do is find your name on the league and click on the link. Then in the top right corner of your profile there should be a little box that says "allow games to be created for you". Just uncheck that and you'll still be in the league, but you won't get any games until you go in and check it again. If you don't want to be in the league at all, uncheck the box, wait until your current game finishes and then click drop out where the current game link is.
Walker
Map Committee
Map Committee

Postby Mcluvin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

I couldn't find that checkbox either. Ah well. I be able to get off eventually. Thanks.
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Snack » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

walkerboh01 wrote:No that's not right. If you have a game going, the drop out button doesn't appear, it only appears when you have no games going. What you should do is find your name on the league and click on the link. Then in the top right corner of your profile there should be a little box that says "allow games to be created for you". Just uncheck that and you'll still be in the league, but you won't get any games until you go in and check it again. If you don't want to be in the league at all, uncheck the box, wait until your current game finishes and then click drop out where the current game link is.

Oh right, my bad I haven't played in the leagues for a really long time.

Mcluvin, to find the checkbox, go to the same league pages I mentioned earlier, and click on your name for your league profile. Inside your league profile should the checkbox walker mentioned. Uncheck that, update stats, and finish the current game you are in, THEN you should be able to drop out.
Snack
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mcluvin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Alright, now this is getting ridiculous. I resigned a game in the Weather Wizards league, so I could drop out of the league, but there is still no drop out option. I also have checked my league profile and can't find that checkbox anywhere. Is there something I'm missing?
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby Manga » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 am

Go to your league profile.

Next to your league record, there should be a checked box that says "Allow League Games to be Created for you." Simply uncheck that box.
Yo.
Manga
Anti-Air
Anti-Air

Postby SmackCakes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 am

This might be one of those little AWBW curiosities...

Sign out of AWBW retype your username using capital letters in the correct place... (I.e. McLuvin rather than mcluvin) Then sign in again, and let me know if you can see the relevant buttons on your league profile?
ImageImage
SmackCakes
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mcluvin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 pm

That worked!!! Once I realized that my AWBW name had a capital L, it was easy. Thanks to everyone!
Mcluvin
Tank
Tank

Postby SmackCakes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm

You're welcome.
ImageImage
SmackCakes
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AWBW Leagues